Words floating in sound。
street style
Saturday, March 8, 2014 11:29 PM
DSC_8586_garbagelapsap_streetstyle_seoul_fashionweek_seoulfashionweek_streetfashion_sfw2014_서울패션위크_스타일_스트릿패션_패션



Hello guys! I know I should post every Saturday and I did post yesterday but it's not really my actual post. So, yeah. I'm not feeling well actually and yes I'll write in English for this week because I have English exam tomorrow. I don't feel into exam at all. I just want to have a school break pu-h-lease. 


Wish me luck for my exam :B and tbh, I don't really "study" ahaha because everyone were busy with the "mh370"......................... so now, what should I type ............................... 

Oh yeah, I don't even know what to type. I wanted to change my file cover and made a new collage then I realised " E X A M" omg do you know how much I love you. I don't really love you but yeah, I love you. 

Actually I have a flu and I bring a box of tissue with me everywhere and anywhere. And yup, take good care of your health okay. The weather now is unstable. Ok, guys. It's just a random post with a random title and pardon my randomness. Oh and wish me luck ! 


I wish you a good day!


<3 | via Tumblr