Words floating in sound。
The fault in our stars
Saturday, November 9, 2013 9:24 PM
totally me reading TFIOS | via Tumblr



Hello guys c;
I've been reading this book titled "the fault in our stars" by John green. The story is so ......... heart wrenching. I can't. I cried a lot. John green is such an amazing man to make this story so realistic. I love the characters, hazel and augustus. I thought I can handle this but I can't, my heart hurts, it bleeds. This story made me feel ;___; I can't tell anymore,but trust me, you'll cry.

Warning ! Don't read this if you're not finish reading it!



Hazel Grace is just like us, she loves books and she specially loves her favourite book “An Imperial Affliction” by Peter Van Houten who happens to be her best friend, but let’s say this is a one-sided friendship. I also want a lot of authors to be my friends!

She tells Augustus about the book and he obviously reads it because he would do ANYTHING for Hazel Grace.

”Love is keeping the promise anyway”

Enter Isaac, Augustus’ best friend. He’s the best friend I always wanted to have. A romantic, a fool romantic who has cancer in his eyes…

This book is about love, friendship, fight, hope and life. And about infinites.

The days go by and Hazel and Augustus cannot stay away from each other and their relationship is soooooo freaking sweet. OMG, I am in love with Augustus Waters, he’s probably the BEST book boyfriend EVER.

I just loved how the author made me laugh so much. I mean, I was reading a book about kids with cancer, I wasn't supposed to be laughing but I did. I did because those damn characters camped in my heart and they are planning to stay there forever.

”It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you”.

And you feel you’re discovering love for the first time with them all over again. Like true love, that kind of love that comes from a friendship. A love that is not based on how hot you are but how interesting you are. A love that is based in understanding each other, in accepting that we are grenades that can explode, in being there for each other no matter what.

Source : x

“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” -John Green