Words floating in sound。
Why I'm not pretty?
Monday, March 24, 2014 9:22 PM
Instagram


Hello guysssssss ! It's tuesday. The reason I update on this day is because I won't be home this Saturday. I'm going on a holiday! Weehee. I'm super excited. So yeah.


So today..................... should I talk in english or malay ? 
Since my audience are mostly form Malaysia. I'll type in Malaysia but I'm bad at explaining things in bm. Damn. So, english ? 

Okay then.


So, this day, society looks for smartness and your face, your body, etc etc. 

And you teenagers be like:

"Why can't I be pretty"
Why am I so stupid"
"I'm so fat"


And lots more.


"Why can't I be pretty" 

Being a woman is super hard, I know cuz I am ............ you must think like a man, act like a lady, look like a young girl and work like a horse. But believe me, everyONE is beautiful. Ignore the society. Have confidence in you but stay humble. Walk like a princess but beautifully. 

 I don't want to type a lot because you'll get bored. Bleh, I know. I'm a teenager. 


"Why am I so stupid"

One way. Study, learn. Friend with the clever person. 


"Why am I so fat"

Work out. Show the world you can.



So that's it for this week. I'm giving advice but that doesn't mean that I'm such a perfect girl in every way. I'm just an ordinary girl .... like you. I make mistakes too. 



do it 👀🌀




Adios