Words floating in sound。
I hate you but I love you
Friday, June 13, 2014 8:18 PM
 



Hello guys ! Semua orang tahu saya tak pernah nak buat tajuk post saya sama dengan apa yang saya nak cerita kan hahaha :-----) 

So, basically this week's post is why I like Bigbang and 2NE1.


One of the reasons is because they have their own style. Macam setiap orang ada identiti sendiri. Ada orang suka warna pastel, ada orang suka warna hitam, putih, ada orang suka warna natural, ada orang tak tahu dia suka warna apa. Diaorang buat apa yang diaorang suka dan diaorang ada 2 side. Cute side and hyper side (on stage) lol I'm fangirling puhlease.

The next reason (macam nak buat essay hahahaha) is because I like them. It comes naturally. Macam manusia, kalau suka seseorang sebab dia cantik, hensem tak akan kekal. You have to love someone because of their personality and not because of their beauty and that's why I'm a vip and blackjack for like 4 years even tho ada group baru lol but park chanyeol ruined my bias list. I ship him with dara but it hurts because I'm also a daragon ( kalau tak faham, google ) 

Also, I don't know. I just like them, don't ask me why. Contoh: kalau orang tanya kenapa kau suka bunga daisy, takkanlah nak bagi sampai 100 sebab. It just comes naturally, and without your knowing, you already fall in love. 


*THIS IS MY OWN OPINION*

ps: Listen to taeyang new album (rise) and 2NE1 upcoming song (crush)





Lol


Au revoir