Words floating in sound。
Huggies
Friday, August 15, 2014 6:29 AM



Hello everyone! I just finished my test and today I get to know my bio marks lol luckily I achieved my target ..... but I wish I can did better but well past is past and I can't wait to get to know my english result and my math result. I always thought English is a fun subject and I put effort for my math test this time. I usually hate math or anything relates to it but I learnt something ....


I'm afraid of making new friends because I'm afraid of losing. So, that's why I tried not to be close with people but now I understand I shouldn't build up walls between people around me. I realized that there are lots of nice people in this world and if I keep building up the walls, I'll lose something. So, I'm trying to open up a little.

..... and now I'm trying be nice to math. I learned a lot of things now that I'm growing up and I like it. It feels like everyday is such a nice day.


I get jealous seeing my other friend gets close to my close friend. I said to myself "that's my friend, back off her, she's mine", I get this feeling lol but then when I look at her eyes, I realized she's lonely, maybe because her best friend have gone to another school and we had some misunderstood so ....... she only have my close friend .................. and there, I started to feel "fine, you can be close with my close friend".

am I so selfish lol ?


but if you're reading this post, I want to tell you that, I'm sorry. Please don't distance yourself from me because it hurts.

 "I'm that douchebag friend who doesn’t talk to you for weeks but still cares about you and hopes you still care too."



Purity | via Tumblr 



Au revoir