Words floating in sound。
my own perspective
Saturday, November 8, 2014 7:34 PM
Room 




Hello everyone, so today we're going to talk about my perspective. This is basically my own opinions , so ... yeah.


So, you know .... teenagers nowadays can't live with their phone ... and I'm one of them too. Well, I mean smartphone right now is a basic need, like if there's an emergency or stuff.... 

It's not that what I want to tell you about smartphone.............. really. What I'm going to talk is ... that deep deep in my heart, I hope that I can live this life without being judged but it's so hard ......... can we just smile to anyone ? They are people too ...............  

So, basically thats it. Well, today, I want to try baking ... myself.. without anyone's help. Wish me luck haha ha ha. I don't know if I can do this right or no. 

 Bye everyone. 


Untitled