Words floating in sound。
psycho
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:44 PM
Gloriously | via Tumblr 




Hi guys.

I actually really really want to post something but I ended up saving it as a draft. I just ...... It's not that I'm busy or I don't have anything to talk to, I wanted to tell you lots lots of stories but I just can't. 


I hate myself right now. I just can't seem to make things right. I miss my old self who always make things perfectly, but now, I just don't know, I just don't feel satisfied at whatever I'm doing. But I know if I put effort on things, I can make things perfectly. 

I feel like I want to cry because I feel like I'm such a useless, annoying and boring and pathetic and helpless and broken rotten potato.

Yes, I should think positively. I know, I'm sorry. Starting from now on. I'm going to fix everything, hopefully. I will give 110% on everything . Please pray for me.  It will be super nice if I can get an air hug from my readers right now heh.

Wish me luck on fixing things because not doing things right really stress me out. And I hope all of you have a nice day everyday. Ily guys. 


Simpson