Words floating in sound。
all I want for christmas is money
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 5:52 AM



Helloooooooooooo everyone,

I need $$$$ please please please.

I've told my friends I want to go shopping like 4 months ago when I have $$$$$, and now all of them ask me to go shopping with them, you know what, I'm broke. I asked my dad but this is like the 5th time I go shopping in a month, can you believe that, like all of them wants to go shopping this month. I want to but I need $$. 

Also, I'm very upset (not very tho but), I ordered a phone case and it's almost 2 weeks but it haven't arrived yet. They said, It will arrive between 4-6 days :(  I understand, like it's Christmas so the delivery guy must be busy, but I hope it will arrive soon, please please because I'll be away from 13-17 because travel. Now it's already 9 what, so fast. 

Remember when I rant bout I lost a crush haha I feel so idiot. I'm going to delete that post soon. I thought that life without having someone you adore will be sad but I'm wrong, it's not. It's actually fun like when your friends are talking about their crush, and then when they ask you do you have one? I'll be like nope and they'll be like whoa really and I'll proudly said yeah.

But eventho I'm broke rn, it's great because I get to hang out with my friends and I think that they don't really care when I said that "I wanna go shopping please, someone please go with me," but they actually do take that seriously, and if you guys are reading this, I love you guys and I will love you more if you buy me clothes, shoes and treat me food haha jk.