Words floating in sound。
I'm dying
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 10:31 PM
; | via Tumblr




Hello guys, 

I'm so bored and lonely and sick and and ............... 

I've been sick since last week, It's like 2 days sick, 2 days okay and than it comes again. I don't know why, I'm eating healthy food lol maybe because I think a lot. Well, I do think a lot when I'm alone in my house especially this is the holiday. 

It's not that people are avoiding me that I feel lonely, I got a lot of message in Whatsapp, I just didn't feel like answering them and I don't have the right mood to continue the conversation. I tried my best faking my emotion so they don't know I'm sick. 

I lost a crush :((( well, I just stalk him on Instagram tho, but I like his style so much and I know that he will never notices me because I just stalk him and never liked any picture of him so ...

But, last 2 days, I stalked his instagram and he posted a picture of him with a girl and they were like so close and the caption says that they are dating and I was like "oh......" and I didn't stalk him again :((( Idk why but I expect a lot when I adore someone. 

Well maybe that's one of the reasons why I am sick ... again. 

I don't want to rant about this but I just feel like I want to tell someone, and I don't know who... it really does feel a lot better when I finished typing this. Well, maybe one of the way I express my feeling is by typing like this because my friend expressed her feeling by poem and my other friend is by singing and the other one .... crying and then she will hugs me. I bet people have different ways of expressing their emotion.

"He moved on, your turn"


So yeah, bye. I feel a lot better now.


I love you ❤️



Au Revoir