Words floating in sound。
dadadidadi
Saturday, March 28, 2015 11:09 PM

p/s: Don't care what boys think of you, just stay the way you are 
if you know that's the right thing to do. 


Me: *Flirts with someone*
Them: *Flirts back*
Me: Oh shit, I never thought I would get this far. What am I supposed to do now?  


Hello everyone ~_~ I'm so tired lol jk actually I'm very energetic today. I rant a lot nowadays (I want to kick myself very high so I can reach the cloud lol) So, have you realized something? *sparkly eyes* I changed my theme u.u I did this for you guys because I haven't changed my theme for ages, I know you'll be bored. I'm so nice, I love myself. 


It's been a long time since I give my personal opinion on something right. So, hi ~ (lol) I know every girls want to be cute. So let's start


Here's a tip: guys don't like girls who are too confident or seem cocky. When someone tells you that you are beautiful, you should NEVER say "I know". (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
- ANONYMOUS
Here’s a tip: no one cares what guys think.

So, you probably understand now. Here comes the rant part, but not really rant. I just want to share my feelings towards you guys. I'm annoyed with girls who act all innocent and insecure and cute in front of  cute guys to get their attention or something like that. That's super annoying. (for me) So, first step on how to be cute is (I'm not even super cute myself lol ~_~ but let's be cute together in our own way).  The first step is call yourself cute like every morning ........... and that's it, you're cute. So simple, so easy. Also:


You know what’s so dang attractive? KINDNESS. PEOPLE WHO ARE KIND AND WARM AND DONT IGNORE YOU AND ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND SMILE A LOT AND LOVE PEOPLE ARE REALLY ATTRACTIVE BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION -  omgthatstotallyme 

Be kind towards people and call yourself cute, let's do this together from now on. I like myself for changing my theme, it's like a fresh start lol. Btw, my neck and left ear hurts, I think that's because the way I sleep last night. Btw, I hope you have a good day everyday. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ










Au revoir