Words floating in sound。
Liebster award
Saturday, January 4, 2014 5:15 PM



So I have been nominated by lufan ehe thank you so much lufan for nominating me. Thanks c: tbh idek about this award but yeah so let's do it

Rules

1. For those who have less than 200 followers Bloglovin, this a great opportunity for small and new blogs to find new readers and connected to everyone in the blogging community !

2. If I've nominated you, all you have to do to receive the award is to follow me on Google Friend Connect ( GFC ) and then answer a few questions ! Make sure that when you nominate people you are following them and send them a message letting them know you have done so ( suggest at most 11 nominations ).


// questions from lufan //

1. What would you do if you are in really mad or sad ?
Eat or play games aha

2. Your full name and nickname and also your age.
Hafsah Hannah bt xxxxx. This is kinda private sorry ;~;, hana (16)


3. Who is your best friend ? Describe her/him.
I have lots of best friend but I'll describe one. Her name is Yuha. She's a very hyper, friendly girl and the "miss whatever" girl. She loves to eat but unfortunately she's very thin. i'M SOO jealous about that. // gurl, I envy you//


4. What other people do not know about you ?
Well, I have 2 different characters.

- In class, i prefer to be silent, elegant and classy lol 
-In reality, I am crazy, hyper, weird ahaha so people tend to be like "is this the real me ?".


5. What thing(s) that you always bringing it with you ?

-phone
-lotion
-wallet


6. What is your ideal wedding ?
omg, this is hard ;~; idek never think about it seriously but I like something natural, classy and elegant and something unexpected and there must be chocolates for the kids ehe.


7. Earphone or Headphone ? Why ?
Earphone. Because that's more likely my style.


8. What are the three most important thing that will pleased you ?

- chocolates
- a song or lyrics written just for me :B
- flowers


9. Do you always arguing / tiff with your siblings ?
That's common I think aha


10. Silver or Gold ? Why ?
Do you mean in jewelry ? If It is then I prefer silver because it's more suitable for my skin color. 
If in color, i choose gold because ... idk I just like gold in color. Looks very special. 



I tag :

//random people//

//http://b2utyinspirit.blogspot.com// anna
//http://warmth-summer.blogspot.com// farah
//http://bloomysloomy.blogspot.com// nurin
//http://rifalittlesparrowz.blogspot.com// rifa


My questions :

01. What is your fav. nickname and why?
02. What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?
03. Do you like chocolate ? why ?
04. Describe your ideal bestfriend.
05. Your fav. movie in 2013? why ?
06. The best birthday gift you ever received? From who?
07. Do you prefer liking people secretly or tell him/her that you like them? why ?
08. Ever been in a relationship? how does it feel when having them?
09. What do you think about me ?
10. Your wish for 2014.