Words floating in sound。
fake feelings
Friday, July 25, 2014 3:28 PM
Ice-cream | via Tumblr 




Hey guys. So recently, I played a game "Kissed by the baddest bidder". Well actually,  bought two characters Eisuke and Soryu. Played Soryu first. It was nice being with Soryu but my all time favorite will be always Takuto from "love tetter with thief x" but recently Chikage from enchanted in the moonlight kinda steals my heart lol. 

So, I played Eisuke's story but I don't know why I can't feel the love. I'm asking myself  "Am I okay or this story is ......." It's weird because usually I can feel the love for every characters but when it comes to Eisuke, it's quite different. So ....., I bought the epilogue and sequel just to feel Eisuke's love for the mc lol. On the epilogue, I can feel sadness, it's like he wants to protect the girl. I can feel that but I don't feel love hahaha but on the sequel, I did feel them. I'm going to play it again and confirm my feelings. 


So, the conclusion is to feel love, you don't have to find it. Stop searching and you will find it, am I right ? That's what I learned.


Hari isnin ni hari raya kan, tapi hari sabtu baru ayah aku nak shopping baju raya, haha I can't lol ((tapi baju raya aku dah tempah)) sebab abang aku baru balik dari asrama, jumaat ... sebab itulah. Tahun ini tema warna coklat (takde orang tanya).

Jadi, selamat hari raya kepada semua muslim dan jangan mencari duit raya (bm aku awkward betul eee) sebab kalau cari duit raya je, kita takkan rasa kegembiraan berjumpa ahli keluarga, sebenarnya raya ni nak mengeratkan hubungan kan, nak minta maaf, bukan duit raya je. Jadi, saya ingin meminta maaf kepada semua orang yg membaca blog ini, kawan-kawan, semuanya lah dan sebenarnya aku tak setuju kosong kosong itu, aku tak tahu kenapa. 

Selamat hari raya !

"Sebab itulah, setiap kali aku menulis, aku akan mencari mood yang sesuai supaya readers' boleh faham apa yang aku rasa sebab aku nak korang boleh rasa macam hari itu aku buat entry berkenaan kawan aku lepas itu aku suruh dia baca, dia kata dia menangis baca entry itu dan bila aku tahu itu, aku happy sebab dia faham apa yang aku rasa, aku cuba sampaikan."

black and white | Tumblr 





ps: I updated my challenges and to do list lol so if you don't have anything better to do, mind to check it out   ?? lol, just click on older post btw.




Adios