Words floating in sound。
help me, I'm dying
Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:06 AM
 




Hello everyone, 

I don't know. I don't want to talk about them, sorry. 


I just want school ends fast so that I can be more relax, not that I want to run from this. I think that I should make things clear with them after the exam, wish me luck for that. I'm so stupid, they treat me so bad, but I'm still being so nice and wanting to be nice with them. I hate this, why I'm like this. 

 It's just I can't stand to act like I don't care on the outside but inside I'm dying, pretending to smile at them, it hurts so much. 


Really, I don't know what to do after I make things clear with them, I'm afraid .......... that I will care for people too much that one day I'm afraid of losing. Well, people said that "some days are hard", I guess that's true. I don't know how do I treat them after this .................................. but, wish me luck to try to act normal, like everything's fine without them knowing I'm sad. 


ps: I'm soooooooo grateful that I know that not 100% of my friends are like that. I'm so glad like some of my friends treat me so nice and a part of them treat me like a princess and to all of you that always read my blog, it makes me so happy knowing that lots of people still care and thank you for all the words and not asking questions and treat me so nice, I'm so glad. I love you guys so much.


On point  



Au revoir