Words floating in sound。
ummmm
Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:56 AM
Cute  



Hello everyone, lol wait, stay.

I'm not going to rant about my problems anymore heh, well it's not over but I'm feeling better, so it will be fine, I guess hehehe. Sorry for ranting about my problem, I probably will delete the posts later. Maybe like 40% of you are wondering, how can I feel better? well I don't know too, it's just, growing up is like that, you lost some people on your way but you'll meet a better one. 


 I will have my last paper on Monday, it's Biology. Wish me luck. 


Umm, have I told you about this?  I'm going to China this December, I am so excited hehehe. I love traveling, it's like you refresh your body, mind and soul and I can speak Chinese a lil bit, so pray for me, that I get some new friends (nice one lol).



Sweet 




Adios