Words floating in sound。
sinner
Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:00 AM
tumblr | Tumblr 




Hello everyone, I just went back home and feeling annoyed by someone. 

Well, we have math test today and I hope that I got A+ for it but I am not annoyed because of math. It's because of someone. I don't know, she's like wanting to take all of my friends from me like when I talk to my friend, she come and cut me off like dude, back off. 


I used to like to be with her, but now, it's just, it really is weird, I can't even look in her eyes anymore and now she's taking all of my friends, it really really really annoys me and now I feel so lonely because she always there with my friends and I'm well ... I don't like it, so I try to stay away from them, I want to tell them, but they are not really close friends of mine too, this really is sad ..................................


I guess I  have to make new friends in the class oh well I think I have one.

Do you think that I'm a bad person now ?? Idk I think I am ................ but I think it's reasonable to feel this way. I hope school will end fast so that I can hang out with my close friends AND I DON'T WANT HER TO COME, EVER and I will tell my best friend all of this, and I know she will understand.


Or ............. is it just me that thinks like that ..... lol, I saved this post as a draft about 2 hours ago because my mum asked me to come and have lunch together, luckily, the foods are so nice I forget about all my problems. Well, people said smile in front of your haters, If she wants me to feel bad then no, I will be fine, I will do better than you in exam, and have good relationship with my friends. I don't care about you anymore.



ps: Be strong everyone, don't cry in front of your haters. 



Check out my account ♡ | via Tumblr




Adios