Words floating in sound。
Trip to China
Sunday, December 28, 2014 12:12 AM


Hi, this is so awkward lol because usually I put a picture before I write but its the opposite now. So, yeah ... enjoy the pictures.






















I know, I know. You must have wondering "hey, what's the bird doing ?" yeah yeah sure, I'll explain it to you even tho I'm so lazy rn. So............. you know umm the birds are actually catching fish, yup. This is actually good tho like you use nature. They actually tamed (is tamed is the correct word lol) so they like tamed the birds and make the birds catch the fish for them and if the birds catch a fish, they will give reward for the fish. Nice right? So yeah. That's basically it. See you later, bye. Oh yeah, because people are asking, my sweater is from mango and I'm wearing a boyfriend jeans from Topshop.









Adios