Words floating in sound。
I'm so happy I can die
Monday, January 5, 2015 6:28 AM
xx




Hello everyone (ノ≧∀≦)ノ,



hehe sorry I'm being all excited omg, I feel like exploding (*≧▽≦). I've been reading manga lately. actually I saw cute manga pictures on tumblr, and I can't get over it, so I downloaded manga rock app on my phone and look for recommendations on the internet and I just can't stop, my face is all red when I read manga lol, it was so cute and sometimes I feel like crying lol on the sad part.


Right now, I'm currently reading Sukitte li na yo, at first I was like ".................." and then when I saw that the hero is actually serious about the girl, I was like omg (。≧◇≦)ノ because I thought the hero is a playboy, so he's just playing with the girl but actually I was wrong keke.



And also, I keep ranting on this blog so I guess I should post some happy and cute things too hehe sorry, I am so much better now lol and I am so sorry for keep telling and ranting about small matters (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩) I promise you I'll be happier and share more happy things and also thank you for reading this *bow*.



So fucking true!




Isn't it weird that meeting one people in your life can change your whole life. 






Adios