Words floating in sound。
angelic
Friday, April 24, 2015 10:24 PM





Hi ......................................... 

I don't understand, how can you love such a broken soul when there's a lot of fallen angels waiting for you who will treat you better than that broken soul. You'll only cry later, then you go find another broken soul. It's really nothing when you're just physically attractive, cuz your mind's not attractive at all. 


"Fall in love with someone who wants you, who waits for you. Who understands you even in the madness; someone who helps you, and guides you, someone who is your support, your hope. Fall in love with someone who talks with you after a fight. Fall in love with someone who misses you and wants to be with you. Do not fall in love only with a body or with a face; or with the idea of being in love."


I wanted to write in malay today (I've practiced writing it in my head last night in the car on the way to visit my brother in the hospital) but it's just that I'm not in the mood right now, a person who is really weird ruins it. I don't want to be a cute rabbit anymore, I want to be like a wild cat. I'll take action on that lol, but how to be a wild cat ??  who knows ?? 

It's not that I'm going to be bad, like um no, it's just an upgrade, I guess. I'm stuck on this one song called EOEO by UNIQ. I like the part when it's like "you better run" like cool, cool. I like saying cool nowadays, like "you're very cool", "that thing is super cool", Idk why. I said that I wanted to tell you something last post, right ?? it's about school ......... this Thursday, we (me and my friends) will go on an audition for the school's teacher's day lol. I never thought about this but ..... here I am. Wish us luck, we'll be singing. It's pretty interesting, I know it's not like me to take part on stuff like this, but this is the last year, so why not ? 

I said that I'm going to be a wild cat, right ? So that means, I'm going to be braver, and I guess I'll let my guard down a little.. I mean more friendly, but I think I'm friendly enough lol, well maybe I'll try to make new friends. Oh yeah, wild cat means stronger, I need to enhance my tae-kwan-do skills too. I like it when people thought that I'm weak, but actually I can break your leg. I'm so proud of myself. I always bring a pepper spray with me when I'm going out for self-defense. Please take care of yourself when you're out there alone because you're worth more than the entire galaxy. 


ps: should I put a song on my blog. I used to do it though, when I have a lot of free time, but now it's kind of hard because it's hard to find the correct song to suit the post and also I don't have that much of free time compared to before but I'll try because I love you guys ??   





why is this so cute, I'm crying T^T







Adios