Words floating in sound。
~_~
Saturday, May 23, 2015 10:17 PM






Hey ssup everyone ?? miss me ???

no ? okay... but I miss you guys so you should miss me back :~~) Exaaaaaam is 95% over, there's still 5 papers. I feel like vomiting but yeah it's okay, I can do this. I don't know why at a time, I can be super positive like I can do this, I'm strong, I'm smart but then during the last 5 mins, I'll be like "what if I can't do this" look, it escalated quickly, like what is this.  But that's normal, right ???? so yeah, I'll try to be more positive from now on!!


Remember that I said I believe in hate at first sight ??? Yeah, I still believe in that but it just that it changed from hate to don't like ............ so, yeah. I've changed my perception of "bad people", you know the one who likes to bully people and so on, so on. I used to think they are such a hinder and I should avoid people like them... like you know, as an easy example, I don't friend with the problematic student in school, but I've changed my mind, they are human too, right?? I don't know what they've been through, I shouldn't label them, I really shouldn't.. So from now on, I'll try to friends with them because yeah, why not.

I don't know how to explain this but actually the person who likes to bully people, is a hot-tempered or so on, they actually have a very sensitive heart, well this is just from my experience and usually the nice kid who looks weak, they're actually very strong. When I think back on how I used to be before, I'm really a bad person, I'm really sorry :~(


But, if I act weird or annoying around you, that means I like you lol. I did weird things on people I like a lot lol cuz I know they'll still like me. One of my habit is to scribble on my friend's book, I'll draw something in their book lol, they'll be like "omg, what're you doing?" and I'll be like "heh". I want to make cute memories with my fav people cuz there'll be time like, "there's this girl, she likes to draw flowers on my book" will be on their mind when they think about school or me. I let my guard down for this year, because I'll be 18 next year. I feel so weird, anddd speaking of time, Ramadan is getting near :~~) I'm so excited!! because my birthday is on eid (24/7). Happy fasting to all the muslims. 


p/s : I remembered that I used to make twitter to stalk people ?? but if you want to look at it, you can @daldalna, this is just a twitter I made when I want to stalk someone or you know ....












Au revoir