Words floating in sound。
I'm becoming a girl
Friday, May 15, 2015 2:19 AM





Hello everyone, it's probably because I miss typinggg :~~~~) I miss my blog. My blog is actually my boyfriend. We've been together for more than 5 years and we're still stronger and sweeter than your 3 months relationship lol jk :~~~~) please don't take this to heart. Please be with someone who cares for you a lot, who loves you and all your insecurities more than you, don't fall in love because you're lonely  :~~) lol ok I need to stop, I wanted to tell something else. 


I don't know why but for me, blogging is fun, well some people might think that blogging is such a pain in the arse and waste time, but I think that blogging is fun, it's like whenever I encounter something sad or when I'm feeling happy, I'll be thinking on my mind that "I need to tell this on my blog" and then whenever I got views or I got cute comment(s), I feel really really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy, It's like I have a son and he got a good result, I just can't express my feelings into words n_n. So recently, I don't know what wrong with me, but I'm so positiveee and I likeeee it sooo much, like you like me? yeah I understand, I like myself too. It's like I keep thinking of good thoughts but then not 100% good thoughts, there must be a time when I feel bad too, right ? but it's just that I'm so lazy to think about the negativity, like you think I'm annoying? you don't like me?? ok, sit on a chair and wait for me too care. 

So, recently, I don't know what's gotten into me ..................... I think I'm becoming someone else. I keep watching make up tutorial on youtube lol :~~~) and then I bought 2 lipsticks and it has arrived and I put it on just now, I think I look good, why am I getting happy over this, haha I'm becoming weird, but on second thought, ................... maybe it's because my birthday is getting nearer (2 months more) maybe that's why C_C I'm like this OuO. 


I won't update tomorrow, I have to study ~_~ because next week's exam is kind of tough like chemistry, physics and addmath but I'm okay with biology and history ^_~ wish me luck for next week :~~) I wish you good luck too. 













Ppyong ~