Words floating in sound。
you're worth it
Tuesday, May 12, 2015 1:53 AM





Hello everyone, I don't know why but I feel like I need to tell you this.

No matter who you are, you are nice, you're kind, you're worth it, you're cute, you're beautiful, I'm always here for you. The people who did bad things to you, they're the one at loss.

There's a looooooot of nice things in the world. You don't know how much people care about you. You don't know how much you're worth it. You're very special. You're pretty, you're smart. You don't know how much your smile meant to people, it could save people's live :+)

Have you ever felt like you're in a bad term but then someone smiles at you, don't you feel like all the sorrow just gone. I like to praise people because you can see their face is shining when you praise them. It makes me happy and the person  is also happy. 

There's a funny thing happened on my way back to home. There's this kid, his name is Ryan, he's a 7 years old. Dia cakap banyak gila, aku macam um.............. ok........... :----) Lepas itu, dia asyik cakap "siapa nama dia mula dari A kan, dia ayam". Aku macam oh yeke :----) ok :-----) (ayam sedap apa C_C) lepas itu dia kata "kalau siapa nama dia mula dari "h", dia helicopter" oh hahaha :----) helicopter pula. Lepas itu DIA CAKAP SEMBUR-SEMBUR habis muka aku basah, dahlah banyak cakap, tak berhenti cakap langsung lol, tapi takpe :------) 


If you ever call me cute I will think about it all day
and when I go to sleep I'll just be a little burrito of blankets
and I will whisper quietly
"they called me cute"











Au revoir