Words floating in sound。
Stars
Friday, May 8, 2015 5:07 AM






Hello everyone, that's basically me in the picture. I've been spending most of my time in my bed because we suit each other like the moon and the sun. So, I don't want to talk much but I just want to tell something, it's that I got exam :----( I don't even study what even. I've been reading manga, hearing songs and breathing and sleeping and eating. What is even studying. It's like dying lol, but I need to study from now on because it's a mid year exam. Wish me luck and I wish you luck too if you're having exam, any kind of exam ^_< .
I need to get better marks ~_~ 

Lately, I've been overthinking, so I posted some weird things. Oh yeah, I'll be hiatus for like 3 weeks something like that because of exam. I know you'll miss me, so if I have free time, I'll post something, like lyrics something like that, but not the usual kind of post because it takes time to do that. Also, here's my tumblr link : tumblr (I don't tell this to just anyone) it's not that I post some perverted stuff or something weird, it's just that I don't tell people because it's like my personal. But in case you miss me, you can just go visit my tumblr, I guess ?? if you dont miss me, I understand ................................... 

I'm going to delete some of my previous post because it's embarrassing lol. So yeah, bye. Wish me luck for my exam please, I will like you forever. 









Ppyong ~