Words floating in sound。
how to get a healthy skin
Friday, June 12, 2015 7:19 PM





Hello everyone, dududu yeah it's me again lol. My friend, she asked me to do this, "how to get a healthy skin", and I'm going to be super sweet and nice to her, so yeah. I'm going to share some of my tips, I guess. I don't have that perfect skin, I do get pimples sometimes but let's work hard and get prettier together ! 


So, first thing is your cleanser. You have to know your skin, whether if it's a sensitive skin or a normal skin. My skin is normal but my nose gets red easily, like idk ... like when I touch it, it turns red lol. If you have sensitive skin, go for cleanser that's especially for sensitive skin. Wash your skin in the morning with warm water, not too hot and not too cold. Psst, I've been using toner for the past few days on my face and guess what, my skin feels really light and smooth and glowy. I didn't know that toner is an essential until yesterday. So, if you want your skin to fully moisturize and smooth and glowy, apply toner after you wash your skin. 

Also, in Malaysia, we have this hot and humid weather, so I always wear foundation that has SPF and I always put moisturizer so that my skin is hydrated. Sometimes, I wear face mist when I feel that my skin is lack of water, like when I'm fasting. I wear face mask once a week. Sometimes, when I'm not lazy, I'll make my own mask like the egg yolk mask. You'll feel that your skin becomes soft after you wear mask, trust me. 


I don't know if I've ever told you this, but I used to have scars on my face, I was so depressed that time. I got the scars because I want to try new product, so I bought a facial cleanser and I don't know that the facial cleanser is for sensitive skin, and the facial cleanser has this like tiny things like face scrub, and when I used it, my skin becomes red, and then I got scars. It takes me like 3 months to lighten the scars. What I did is, I eat a lot of fruits and veggies and I drink a lot of water. I run sometimes and I drink this healthy drink, aloe vera, I think. Also, I tried not to feel stress because of that, I filled my times doing things I enjoy because when you feel stressed, more pimples will grow on your face. I used to feel like I give up on my skin and I don't care anymore but then I know if I work harder and harder and patient, I know my skin will be healthy again. There's always hope and chance on whatever you're doing as long as you work hard for it. 


So, that's it. I guess. 


ps : I don't wanna go to school ........... 
















ppyong ~