Words floating in sound。
at least i have u
Sunday, August 16, 2015 3:02 AM




Helloo everyone, it's raining right now, well, I wanted to make this post a very relaxing post like if you read it for 100000000 times, you won't be bored, but that's kinda impossible right. So, you see, I'm 17 and I'm right now well actually tomorrow I have trial for SPM and here I'm typing and sitting in front of my computer lol. I'm actually doing it for you guys. 


Well, you know right, whenever I got exam, I'll post on my blog asking you to wish me luck lol I'm so annoying. So, it's like a habit now whenever I got exam, I wanted to tell you guys. So, I decided to tell in here. It's amazing tho how time passes like, I still remember when I'm getting excited to enter high school but now i'm almost graduating high school. It's like ........... then, I'll be an adult and having my own house and stuff.

I'm actually nervous, excited and sad at the same time. I'm nervous because I'm afraid I can't do well in SPM, but I will try and try to improve myself. I'll force myself to do lots of exercises because "this" thing is not the thing you play with same with people hearts', it's not something you can play with Anyways. I'm excited too because after spm, I'll have my driver license and I can go to a lot of places, and my friend promised me to drive me to Ikea after spm after she got her driver license. Alsooo, I can't wait to do a lot of thingss like travelling with my friends and make videos and stuff but I'm also sad because there might be some of us who'll be gone to oversea and move out. I don't want to lose all the precious friends just because we're not talking and seeing each other. 


But, it will be fine. Things will work out eventually. So, yeah. This is probably my last post before spm. My next post will be after spm. I'll be missing you guys, this is very awkward but bye. Oh yeah, wish me luck lol. I hope you'll have a good day today, tomorrow, the next day, and the rest day of your life. Be nice to yourself okay so that you can be nice to others as well. 



Ps: I lov u guys more than cute clothes and thats a lot. Also, if you miss me, probably you can buy me things lol here: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/2627GVPUKLN8N not forcing but it will be nice. 











Au revoir