Words floating in sound。
i like warm hugs
Sunday, October 18, 2015 12:23 AM





Yo ssup everyone. Its been a long time right? Well, its not like I'm busy or anything, I'm just lazy to turn on the computer and you know and and ..................


Also, about the graduation pic, I didn't managed to take lots of pictures because I was busy on that day :/// I'm really really really sorry. Anyways, let's not be sad of that. I try to make more vlogs after spm ends okaysss. Anyways, I think I've gotten prettier lol, maybe its just me. Well, people around me are also getting prettier. It's amazing what time can do. Anyways, I've been listening to zion t- no makeup. I lov. The song is nice, the lyrics are cool. This is the kind of song where you won't get bored for a few months lol. 


I don't know what to tell anymore. If you have a hard time now, remember that everything is temporary. Also, I wish you a good skin and get a good marks on your exam or everything you do. I lov you guys so so so so so much. Let's work hard on achieving what we want. Let's not say good bye this time lol. I'm going to end this with lots of pics. Also, forgive me if I ever did something/ saying something bad to your heart. Anyways, 













Also follow me on tumblr !!! The link is on the sidebar somewhere. 





Au revoir ( this means see you again ).