Words floating in sound。
Promise
Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:44 PM




Hello everyone, it's been a long time since I actually made a heart to heart post, isn't it? So I think I'll probably make one now for me and for everyone who's reading. I'm actually typing this on my phone, its just that I feel relaxed more, probably I have to try new things. 

I'm a human and I did lots of mistakes. I might hurt your feelings, I'm a weak person, I'm just ... a human. I'm blessed by the presence of all the people around me. They are so nice, what can I hope more? It's hard to keep a relationship going, the more friends you have, the more you feel lonely. I dont wanna have lots of friends if our friendship wont last long. It doesnt matter if it's only little, as long as we're close. I wont always message you but you should know that I love you guys and you can always hit on me to say hi. 


I'm still trying to be a better person, it's not easy. Having changes is not easy. But sometimes, you need to change for a better you. If you're having a bad time, remember that god is always there for us. Also, if you really love someone, show it, people's life span is not long. They can leave anytime. There's an incident happened this month. This incident has changed me, I now believe in miracle, I believe that nothing is impossible now. As long as you're strong hearted, never give up, nothing is impossible. 


Someday, you might feel lonely, you feel like you're a loser, everything just doesnt go like what you want, but remember that good things are coming, god chose you because He loves you. I think that's it for now. I love you guys, love yourself by staying healthy and be nice to other people.














See you when I see you ?