Words floating in sound。
but my
Friday, January 15, 2016 10:12 PM





Hello everyone, I'm sorry and I will always love you. I'm kinda busy this past few weeks, I'm taking a few classes, learned new things, it's kinda nice, but my teacher is really weird, at first, he's kinda like awkward with me because I'm putting a barrier between us, but as time goes on, I started to ... you know lower my guard and started to be comfortable and that's how he become very weird, suddenly he will tease me, then he will be serious like ??? you're making me confused dude, but anyways, I can deal with it for now. Um yea, I'm trying to understand art as I'm learning it, there's so much feelings that is indescribable. I kinda understand why people cried just looking at a painting but there's still more to learn and I feel like the more I try to understand, the more I don't, like after I've finished a puzzle then I realized it's just a piece of another million puzzles. 


I wanted to buy the blindreason ring, it's just a simple silver ring, but I love the meaning, it symbolizes the important values of love, friendship and passion. I wanna buy it, no I will buy it soon.  I realized the more I wait, the more I become empty. I read a book and it's like it hits me straight in the center of my heart, the books tell that we should give chances to a new beginning, to people, and there's a part saying that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, it makes me realize that it was indeed true. Anyways, I'm just going to go with the flow, and yeah. I'm still going to have faith, if it takes forever, then forever it is, I'll believe, I want to believe. Stay healthy, spread positivity, surround yourself with good people.



If you can't love someone properly
why hope for an eternity love
Stop showing your futile love
When there's nothing to feel

I'm walking but where should I go 
Hearing the sound of waves
With cold hands, I touched the sand
Looking at the sky so beautiful
Maybe you're looking at the sky too
















Adios