Words floating in sound。
fallen angel
Monday, January 4, 2016 4:28 AM






Hello everyone, it's 2016 and I'm 18, it feels nothing, I'm going to find something that I want to do, I don't know what will happens next and I'm not planning on knowing right now, just go ......... with the flow, you know. My eyes hurt, I can barely open it, planned on seeing a doctor if this goes on. But anyways, have you ever felt like you're so close to something, like I don't know, like you feel it, it's almost there, like you're playing a game and you know you're going to win, and you just wait for the "victory" words. That's what I feel right now.


Anyways, I've been listening to instrumental music right now like Mozart, Beethoven, I liked symphony no.40. It's nice, you just enjoy the music in a fancy way. Someday, I will go to that kind of music concert wearing a nice fancy black top with some nice shoes. Also, I read lots of books while I'm at home, some books, I don't finish them because I already know what's the ending is gonna be like, what do you expect ???? but still there's some part that's nice.I love adventure books like looooooooove + a lil bit romance + action. My fav combinations. 


It's amazing how people fall  in love in books, like I can feel it, that's why you never say the movies are better than the books, books will always win. The way the writers wrote it, the words, the feeling, it's real. Also, I love you know like ancient movies, like classic movies and books and dramas where the setting is in the ancient times, I don't know why, I just like it. I'm becoming a grandma now that I've reached 18 lol. Also, I went out today, I talked to one person, she looks mad like I know you're tired but please don't let it to your work :----) that's just showing unprofessional of how you handle you work. No matter how mad or tired you are, don't let it on people. It's hard but at least try, doesn't mean that you're sad, people beside you need to be sad too. 



Anyways, that's it for now. You know it, right. You're worth it and will always worth it. Goodnight even tho it's morning in your place. Have a nice day
















Au revoir