Words floating in sound。
How to reduce bloated face
Tuesday, January 5, 2016 6:58 PM






Yo everyone, I'm actually searching for ways on how to reduce bloated face, I don't know what did I eat this time that makes my face bloated or is it because I'm sick, you know, when you're sick, the bed is where you do all the things, also the TISSUE, tissue is very important, I went to the doctor for my eyes, dududu it's gotten better now. The doctor acts like a kid lol ............ he laughed when I said something got in my eye that it swells. Oh well never mind, here's the tip : 


Reduce bloated face : 



1. Ice 

  • Dip a washcloth in ice-cold water or wrap two to three ice cubes in it.
  • Place this cold compress on your puffy face.
  • Leave on for several minutes.

Those who are prone to a puffy face, especially after sleeping, should splash cold water on their face when they get up in the morning.

2.  Massage 
 
  • Lubricate your face with a moisturizer, olive oil, or facial massage oil.
  • Lightly massage your face with your fingers.
  • Start from the forehead and gradually work your way down to the under-eye area, cheeks, jaw line, and neck.
  • Repeat the massage almost 20-25 times.

This lymphatic drainage massage is effective in getting rid of facial puffiness by pushing the excess fluid down to the lymph nodes in the neck and upper chest.

3. Facial Tapping 

  • Press your middle fingers into the deepest hollow of your cheeks (where the cheekbone and jawbone meet).
  • Massage the area firmly in circular motion for 30 seconds.
  • Repeat a few times daily.


4. Cucumber and Lemon Juice 

  • Take six to eight slices of a cucumber.
  • Soak them in lemon juice (for oily skin)/ milk (for dry skin) and place in the refrigerator for half an hour.
  • Apply these slices on your face.
  • Leave on 15-20 minutes.
  • Wash your face with cool water.

This helps reduce redness and puffiness on your face. You can use this remedy almost daily. Alternately, just grate or blend half a cucumber, squeeze out its juice, and apply to your face. Cucumber is often used to eliminate puffy eyes and dark circles as well.

5. Coffee Grounds 

  • Mix two tablespoons of finely ground coffee, two tablespoons of cocoa powder, and a tablespoon of honey in three tablespoons of whole milk or plain yogurt.
  • Apply it to your face.
  • Scrub and wash off after 15-20 minutes.

This Mocha-Frappuccino facial mask helps decrease facial swelling. Moreover, it has immense anti-aging benefits. If you do not have cocoa powder then you may simply use a mixture of ground coffee and honey. Do not use this mask too frequently. Once or twice a week should be sufficient.

6 Brewed Green Tea Bags 
  • Steep a green tea bag in about eight ounces of hot water for three to four minutes.
  • Place the brewed tea bag on the puffy areas of your face for 20 minutes.
  • Rinse your face with lukewarm water.

It is a perfect solution for all skin types.

7. Egg Whites 
  • Whip two egg whites.
  • Keep the mixture aside for a few minutes.
  • Spread it on your face and leave on for 20 minutes.
  • Wash off with cool water.
  • Follow up with your regular cleanser.

Apart from reducing facial puffiness and redness, it shall help remove excess oil on your face which contributes to pimples and blackheads.

8. Strawberry Mask 
  • Mash a few strawberries with the help of a folk.
  • Mix two tablespoons of honey and a tablespoon of olive oil in it.
  • Apply it to your face.
  • Wash off after 10-15 minutes.

It is good for puffy face as well as eyes. 




I'm probably going to try the egg whites since I always do that, I never know it can reduce bloating too. Well yea, I haven't made any lyrics because I'm kinda busy and I have no inspirations tbh, it's been 2 weeks, but once I'm feeling well again, I'll try to search for inspiration. Also, spread good vibes, surround yourself with good people, don't respond to negative people :---) just say thanks to them because you're the one who's getting the rewards when they talk bad about you, they're the one at lose, why hate you can love :---) this is also for me lol, I'm no angel. So what's more, eh ?? Oh yea, I'm listening to JLS - take a chance on me. 



JLS - take a chance on me

You're so scared to fall in love
'Cause you end up in the dust
Everytime, everytime
You got nothing to lose baby,
But you won't know if you don't try
Please don't leave me asking why
So when you're ready to choose baby
I'll be here with open arms
With the same in love in my heart




My friends are suspicious of me having a boyfriend, what even, no. Not my alien friends, but my human friends, (aliens = close friends lol) my human friends thought that because I wrote love lyrics, it's all based on my imagination, I never have boyfriend okays,  if you're my alien friends, you'll know. Don't ask me why lol. 
















Adios