Words floating in sound。
dreams
Friday, April 29, 2016 2:33 AM


Hello everyone, it's been a while ? well, I've been working, kinda busy and lazy heh. There's new challenges everyday, it's really bad for my heart, also my skin is very dry now, esp my under eyes, but then I put vaseline and it gets better. It also gives the highlight effect lol. I really don't care what people think but sometimes they're just too annoying, I might look happy always but that doesn't mean I'm really happy ? like it's common sense. It's kinda annoying when I tried to look happy but then this people said I'm still happy when there's a sad incident. Like what ? Should I cry then or put grumpy face and break things to show my feelings. I feel that's no need. You're not a worthy person for me to show my real emotions. Stay in your lane and stop thinking about me and my feelings.



Sorry because I'm being grumpy, I really can't help it. I just need to let it all out. Anyways, I'm going on a holiday after this and after that, I;m going to continue studying. So, probably, I can't update like usual but I'll try ? I love you guys always, thank you for everything and sorry for everything. 



Wish me luck for my future but let me tell you this secret of mine, I can't stay the same, I'll get bored, so I tend to change, I can't stay in the same place for years without changes, like I need to move something, it's like a refresh button, but know this, you'll be always one of my fav person. There's gonna be more to come, let's find beauty in everything. Also, past is the past, let's move on to a better future ~~ 













Au revoir (until next time!)