Words floating in sound。
bless
Saturday, May 14, 2016 1:27 AM





Heyyo everyone, I hope you're having a nice day today. Actually I have a lot of things on my mind right now, but where to start ?

You know that feeling when you think that everyone is distancing themselves from you ? I do, but then I realized there's a group of people who's still there for me, then you know, this group of people that's worth it. I want to step up the game, I won't deal with negativity anymore. The past is the past, it stayed there, I live for now and the future.  Before this, I was so busy complaining that's why I can't see movement, that time I realized what's the point of complaining if I didn't do anything about it. 


I lost a few friends that I realized doesn't worth it but I gain more friends that I want to cherish. I think that for couples that have broken up, for them to become friends is kinda impossible, the only reason that they become friends is because they never love each other. But, that's just my opinion. 

So, I went to a class and we played a game and we have to choose between 4 choices, and the person has to tell why they chose it and they have to make everyone agree, like that's stupid, everyone has their own choices and opinions, the only thing that I think everyone can agree is facts but that's kinda hard to believe too. So, I just laughed when they all get mad at each other for defending their opinions and asking everyone to agree. Like I don't know, it's common sense but they're too blind to see. Open your eyes and see. 


So, I guess that's it. I'm sorry if I ever made any mistakes or hurt your feelings. I'm still trying to be better, I made mistakes too but just know that I'm sorry, I hope you'll forgive me. Let's hope for a better future. Choose your friends wisely. I love u ~ 
















Adios