Words floating in sound。
relax ok
Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:56 AM







Hello everyone ~

I hope you're doing fine. It's been a long time since I'm writing lyrics, isn't it ? So probably I'll try to write it right now, at the moment, kinda feel like it. 


Walking towards the sun
Running from the reality
It's so dark here
Wishing for the rainbow to come
But the sky is still not crying
It stays gloomy and dark  
Feels like everybody hates me
everyone lies, nothing lasts forever
your opinions doesn't matter to me
Open your eyes and see
You said it's not possible 
I'll make it possible
Nothing stays the same, I'll make the impossible possible
Save your advice
You're too busy buying the lies
you can't see the truth in front of your eyes
I'll show you
Look at my eyes, 
look how it's filled with fire,
but it's a pity that you can't 
Eyes filled with hatred, how can it be cured ?
Only with forgiveness and love
But baby, you're too blind to see




I wrote this based on how I feel on these past few weeks, people filled with hatred, even their eyes are too blind to see the truth, too blind by one perspective when there's a lot of different perspectives you can see and explore. People acting like they know me but they don't. People telling me what to do, what to wear, it annoyed me. But, I don't know if it's just me, but I can go through this, just give me time. Anyways, stay healthy, I love you ~ 












Adios ~