Words floating in sound。
no way
Wednesday, June 1, 2016 7:05 PM








Hello everyone ~ I miss you, although it's just a week or so. I miss feeling like I'm home, well I was having a bad time before, I forgot about the simplicity in life, I'm so busy thinking about things that will only destroy me, I forgot to enjoy things, of all the people who stayed and support me. I've been searching for new inspirations, having new friends, I realized I need to let go of some things and just go back to reality. 



Accept the fact that you will grow apart from people you’ve had significant relationships with. Understand when someone no longer positively affects your life. Let them go. Don’t hinder your growth.


So yeah, right now, I'm just focusing on the positive things. It feels very nice having a break on your busy life and just staring at the sky and being surrounded by your fav people. I was feeling very sentimental before lol, but anyways new beginnings, new challenges, new people, new surroundings. So yeah, gotta prepare. I thought having a new beginning is not that hard, but it was wrong, it's a new phase of your life, the challenges will be new too and probably harder.


But I feel like the most important thing is for me to just be myself, I don't want people to fall in love with me or attracted to me not to the real me but the fake me. It feels like I have to let my guard down anymore and let people come. I feel like I have let enough people on my guard down. I don't know if I can handle more people................ but anyways, let's just try. I wish people who don't love me would all die lol jk, but I hope I'm choosing the right people, I love pretty people with pretty hearts, haha doesn't mean pretty physically but more like pretty hearts that understand me and will support me, you know like when you like someone, you think like they are the prettiest, that's what I mean.


[Re-edit] I don't know why but people always thought that I'm in a relationship with someone, it's kinda annoying when they think like that tbh. I've never been in a relationship before, I think it's because I'm content with all the love around me heh, doing things that I like, I just feel happy when my fav people is happy, also, lol not going to tell what's the main thing that makes me content, it's kinda private, but I just feel content doing things that I love, watching their improvements, it's been almost 6 years I'm waiting, things you did to me.


I'm glad I stayed and keeping the faith, it's not easy, I cried, laughed, feeling like I'm on cloud nine. I've reached this far and I'll stay no matter how hard it is, there's no going back. This is just based on my experience tho, when you feel like giving up on things that you like, remember to have faith and believe, also let bygone be bygone, be realistic, open your eyes so you can see behind the closed doors. That's what I did, and I'll promise you it'll worth, it's not easy, but have faith. I discovered a lot of new feelings and new friends that I feel comfortable with that I feel like home when I'm with or near them, also  I discovered about things that I'm not yet supposed to know lol.



Anyways, that's it, more to come, but I'll share some to you, I loveu always always always, stay healthy and think about the good things in life, take careeeeeee. Adieu.
















Au revoir