Words floating in sound。
home
Saturday, January 21, 2017 2:12 AM





Helloo everyone, I was so busy, too bad I miss you, wanted to write earlier but I guess the time won't let me, but now I'm here right?  I'm still adapting to the new environment, new people. There are some people where I feel comfortable with, and some other people where I just socialize with. It takes time for me to feel comfortable with someone but some people are crossing the line because I decided to look friendly and I can't describe what I feel, it's not a good feeling. So, I blocked them (from my mind and sight) and we're back to square one lol. 


Like I said, I'm picky when it comes to choosing friends. So yeah, anyways 2017 has been good to me so far well yeah there's still hard times but it's all good. I don't know if I should tell this, but if you're a girl and wanting to be friends with me but most of the time, all you talk is about a guy, then you're a turn off for me :( not saying that it's no good but just...... why care about guys who probably don't even think about you. It's better to talk about you know like something cute like food, arts or idk funny things or pick up lines, I'm into that right now lol.



Well I guess that's it for now, will be sharing more. I love youuu. Be happy stay humble. Be kind towards people, let people be happy, let yourself be happy. Byeee.  Take care.















Adios