Words floating in sound。
always and forever
Tuesday, February 7, 2017 12:46 AM





Hey everyone, it's been a long time isn't it, but good things come to those who wait, right? I can't say I was busy but I can say that I have more things to prioritize first. Well, everyone has their hard times and good times, but whatever it is, both will benefit you. Good things make you happy and bad things that came in life make you become more mature. Sooner or later, all of us have to go to original place we're at and that's kinda sad but well ........


I literally don't know what to tell, it's so cold here tho in the library. I can't say my life's getting better but I can say that I can adapt better now in the new environment here. I think whatever you are, wherever you are, as long as you see the positive things in life, it'll get better. I feel like right now while everyone is walking forward, I wanted to stop and look at the surrounding. Everything is pretty and nothing hurts. I guess I wanted to try new things, friends with different kind of people, look things in different perspective.I just wanna get lost in this new surroundings.


So, I guess that's it for now since the library is almost closing. I guess I should end it now. See you guys when I see you. Remember to always work hard, stay humble. Byeee








Adios