Words floating in sound。
one day
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 12:24 AM


Yo everyone, here I am again in the library. I'm stealing some time again lol. Life's kinda hard sometimes but it's something I can handle still, for now I think. You know these last few days I've been receiving a lot of good news but then in good times there will also be some hard times, which comes in unexpected times. There's lot of people around me but why do I still feel lonely ?


Those thoughts, wanting to go "home" where you feels safe that's normal isn't it ? I've wanted to write a few lyrics but I don't know why, I just can't seem to reach it. Writing in the library feels so weird, there's people beside me, it used to just me and the sound of background noise from television but now everything has changed. Like they said, a year can change everything. Do you want me to share a few of my lyrics ?



I pushed you away
but u keep coming back
i thought one day you'll leave
but you never did
you just stood there
smiling and waiting for me
while whispering my name



Well, I guess that's it for now. See you when I see you, I love you. Remember to love yourself, be humble and always work hard. Byeee ~












Adios ~