Words floating in sound。
where m I, who M I
Friday, March 10, 2017 10:13 PM



So hey everyone, how're you guys doing, it's currently Saturday and I'm at home hehehe. So where do I start? I wanted to make a video on my new life in college, I'll be working on it, so you just have to wait for it, I won't promise it but I'll try my best. 



So, moving on. It's scary that the fact that I'm getting comfortable on my matriculation life. To be honest, the main reason why I come back home is to escape from my matriculation life but nowadays, I'm fine even if I don't go back home, but this time, I come back home not because of me, but because of the people that care for me, I didn't realize that. Sometimes, it's not just about you, it's about other people too. My dad called my 5 times asking me if I wanna go back home, and I knew I needed to lol. Remember the time, I said that the best feeling in this world is feeling loved and you know, it hasn't changed, it still is, for me. 


I guess I'm trying too hard and I'm having high expectations nowadays and it just broke my heart, the more I'm trying to catch that thing, it just run far away from me. The more I catch, the more it run away from me, that's the hypothesis of my experiment and the conclusion is the hypothesis is accepted. I wanted to give up, really I do but I forget that giving up is not in my vocabulary but it's just too hard ........... what should I do ? I just want to ............ so like they said, if you think of giving up, don't, so take a break. So what I'm going to do now is I'm going to take a break and heal myself, you'll be out of my mind, out of my sight, time to step up on myself. So yeah, I'm going to love myself more.


2017 is about stepping up on myself, almost forgot about that lol. But anyways, I love you guys, please wait for the video, not promising anything but yea, so let's have some fun and try to forget about all the dumb things and people, concentrate on the happy things and don't forget to upgrade yourself. Show the world or better, show yourself that you can. Byeee. 


P/s : Lots of my friends are wondering if I do have a boyfriend or not, lol, like I said before, I won't tell, actions speak louder than words and I'm sure you guys can tell lol but like I said before I still want to play around, I still wanna learn about this tiny lil world more, even if I do like someone and wants to settle down , I'll wait for the right time kkk. It's just not me to rush things, you know how I like to be secretive and how I take relationship seriously. I'm a very chill person if you know me heh. Have I told you that I'm really interested with guys who have mixed personality, and personally I like bad guys lol, looks tough outside but is actually a cutie inside, my kinda guy lol.