Words floating in sound。
mishu
Thursday, April 20, 2017 7:00 AM




Heyyo everyone, how're u guys ? I'm sorry I've been so busy it's killing me, exam is next week, how time flies so fast, but anyways I'm never leaving this precious blog, my baby. No matter how busy I am, I'm still gonna come back to this, its just a matter of time. 


I've missed reading books, not those kind of school-related books, but those books that makes me feel different kind of emoticons. I'm missed meeting new people too. I mean those nice people that when you see them, you just feel so light, when they are smiling, you feel like you're so lucky. I've missed my friends too, I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry if sometimes I ignore you, sometimes I feel like I can control things but I can't. Sometimes, I'm doing or talking something without thinking, that's when my heart overtake my brain lol. 


I've missed writing too, it's been a long time too. So, moving on, right now, I'm currently taking a break, to be honest it feels nice to take a lil break sometimes, You know, I'm just looking at the skies more often, look at how the way people talk, observe more, discover more. I'm just taking it slow for now. Been running all dayyy, it just feels right to walk slowly. Giving people time to think, I've been thinking, the harder you try to catch something, the higher you expect, the more you're going to get hurt, if it's meant to be yours, it'll be. Probably now's not the right time, but it will. You just have to be patient. 


Sometimes, miracle happened at the most unexpected times, isn't it? People get mad at random times, sad almost all the time, happy for 1 sec, well it's just a matter of time. 


Give yourself a break, don't be afraid to go alone somewhere, maybe you'll find good people there and much more, who knows. So, I guess, that's it for now. I should really write more jokes or random stories, I've been having this deep writing heart-to-heart for all the freaking time now, lol it's the hormone guys probably lol. Anyways, I love you~ don't let toxic people ruin your day, you deserve more than that, think about how the cells in your body works for you, keeping you healthy. There's always a reason for you to be grateful everyday. Have faith everyone, byee, iloveu











Au revoir (this means see you again, I'm not saying goodbye, cuz we will meet again, hope so)