Words floating in sound。
next to u
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 11:56 PM




Hello everyone, it's me.. again. Long time no see heh, it's not that I'm busy but I've been catching up on my life and I promised myself I will only post when I really want to post something, I want it to be meaningful you know lol. Well, lots of things have happened. I'm still the same lil me just maybe better on certain aspects. I'll be taking my driving class, I'm quite scared actually, oh well but I need to be strong and pass this. I really hope I can do this. 


I think while I'm in my matriculation, I guess I've learned a lot, there's a lot of drama, different kind of people, it's just .... sometimes, I guess I can't handle, so I run away back home where I feel safe but at one point, I guess I'm used to it, I don't feel like running away. I wanted to face it, and when I did it, it feels nice, but good things don't last forever. People come and go all the time, you just have to cherish them while they're still there, I wish I could be braver, cherish people more, avoid drama, just .......... I don't know, but .... oh well, I just don't know. 


I don't want to hate anyone, but sometimes, I can't help it, I know it's just wrong I'm sorry sorry ok. I'm taking it slow. This week, I've been dreaming weird things and last night I fell off my bed, because there was this girl who's so close to me so I took a step back and ended up falling lol. I don't know if I've told you this, but I don't like physical touching, I'm okay if touching but just not skin to skin ..... idk why, it's not that I don't like .... it's just ........ it feels so weird but I don't mind if the people who are close to me touching and hugging me, (still feels weird lol but I don't mind cuz they're my fav ppl). I used to hate hugging too, I always avoid them, but I guess I'm okay with it now, Hugs are nice heh. 


You guys know that I love art right. Lately, I'm getting more sensitive. when I look at something or painting, sad painting, I feel like crying because I just ... I can feel it, I feel the hurt and sad feelings, I feel like my heart has soften. I don't cry easily, but lately it's getting easier. What you did to me ...
but sometimes, I feel sad for those people who can't see and feel what's behind those paintings, it's just so beautiful, sometimes, I feel proud. It feels nice, truly ... to understand. Look through different perspective, this world can be a better place. Last but not least, take good care of yourself, always have faith, you know... even a broken clock is right twice a day. Be graceful and humble. I love you and bye. See you when I see you ??














Au revoir